December 08, 2007

It's the end.

Dearest Charlie, all the best in your future endeavours. Come what may, remember that you guys have survived the NCO course. No matter how gayish you people are at time, I love you guys and I will certainly miss all of you. Especially, of course, for those who I kept on blabbering nonsensical stuff too.

It's over. The end of Advance NCO course 2007.

Assessment day was great. We actually did things quite smoothly and everyone was super nervous for their MOI first aid. Before we begin talking on our slides, we were given the test. Yea, the test that we busy 'mugged' for early in the morning at McD. Was sort of easy, considering how hard we mugged for it. Heh!

After that, did some peer evaluating where I said the truth and nothing but the truth. Eh, I'm a truthful person you know. (:

Dominic Sir came in and asked us to say one word about the course. And Charlie said, "Chocolaaaaaaaaate!" HAHA!

And it begins. MOI first aid. The first two did their presentation then we had lunch. And did I tell you that Isabel Mam is really nice when she is nice? She's absolutely nice. (:

Lunch time was oh-so kecoh. "Today, I will touch you guys..." Wtf. And that was the most embarrassing moment in my Advance course life. Sheeesh!

After break, me and Huda decided to go. Though how reluctant we are because ZhongLie Sir was there and so was Simon Sir. But yea, we went since it will be a great honour to have the CC in your class. Heh! To me, we did pretty well considering that we didn't rehearse anything and we divided the slide at the last minute. Ouh and our marker was Isabel Mam and Alfred Sir. Sweets rock okeh?!

During MOI FA, Huda was flipping through her FA manual and answering questions. And I mean real lot of questions. And she gave me one of her sweet. Thanks Huda! (:

After MOI FA done, went to the AVA room and that was where it gets all touchy. ZhongLie Sir said it again. "It's not whether you pass or fail. It's the journey that counts."

Masha Mam sent Charlie a message through Dominic Sir. "She's going to miss all you guys and gals."

Such a sad thing that we couldn't say our last goodbyes to her in 2007. I remembered what Hoe Theng Sir said yesterday, but I forgot today. Aww.

Went down to take pictures. Such an insult to be half-squatting okeh. Hmph! And Hanis kept on saying she's taller when we, are of equal height. Heh! (:

While getting ready to go to the toilet, Dominic Sir was actually video-ing us all. Wtf. So unglam. And Ais was going "OMGOMG! Where's my hanger?" while Farah went, "I want Jovinson's bag." HAHA! And Dominic Sir could still giggle at our reactions to stuff. Unglam lah.

And that is the end. The end of the course. Went home with the other 7 and William Sir. Wanted to do some catching up at Banquet but in the end, they had to hurry home for stuff.

And now, we shall sit still and wait. We shall wait for POP and the result.

Congrats Haziq for being nominated as best cadet and Alif for being the top scorer. (:

Sweet Love

Toodles.