January 19, 2009

I think with all my heart.

1c4ffb56ee6d02ac

“To lose a heart means not that it will be lost forever,
But the right one must find it and take it back home.”

Sat with Mr Chong during lunch break and he has officially given me 2 weeks to think through if I want to drop Biology or not. He asked if I could cope with my Combined Phy/Chem or not.

So much for the New Year resolution huh. I can’t and have yet to get my thinking sorted out. I’m so totally not going to have a good night sleep.

On a much brighter side of studies, I have yet to do my homework. Alright, that is like the duller side of academics. But seriously, the sight of those oh-so-fcuking difficult Maths questions, I’m so not motivated to do my work.

I’m not delaying my work as what some people might see it to be. I just can’t solve those questions and I have to squeeze my brain juice all the time in order for me to get a starting step. Do you know how difficult that is? Of course not.

You know why?

Because you don’t have my brain. Our IQ level differs you see.

So how was school for me today?

As it has always been, super fun yet super tiring. AMaths was already squeezing and almost cutting my brain just to get the brain juices out. ):

Life is like a boat on the water. Either you’ll be safe or you’ll be drown forever.

PE was like so fun. For the first time in my whole almost-16 years of life, I’ve never reached 8 for pull-up, what more 5. Hehe. But I’m happy that I did it! (: Mr Kheng made us girls run with the help of our own luck. Haziqah was cursing me because I kept winning. Hehehek. (:

EMaths was a hair-pulling experience.

By the time it was CE lesson, my body was totally knocked out I don’t even know if I could survive the day. MT was practically a time for snoring and coming up with nonsensical English to Malay translation.

Alright, I should start with Physics now. Wouldn’t want to be left behind.

Again.

Sweet Love

Toodles.