January 10, 2007

they suck!

Nampak sah korang semuer nak act kerek! So you guys were from the band 2 classes and now in band 1. Eh chibai! Becuse of that korang nak memperkecil-kecilkan the band 1s last year?! Jangan nak act pandai arh! We shall see siaper will top both classes arh!
And yes, by now you should know that I hate you and your gang yang nak act pandai! I have this attitude when I see your face. And you should know, we are always trying to make each other look so stupid! Oh yea! This year, it's gonna happen again! (:
***
Im obviosly pissed off with those assholes! Geram okeh! Act-os...!
Started with english! Grouped of four, the usual and an addition with iqa! We were laughing our heads off, but mine is still intact thk you. Did letter writing.
PE! Ms Sim made us slow jog for 4 mins at the hall. Aft which we did some muscle strecthing or something like that. And she showed us the narrow push-ups and the wide push-ups. Of course, I prefer the wide one. (: Heh!
Literature. When thrugh poems again. Then we had to write our confessions. We'll get to know others' confessions when we've finished that chapter.
Had Malay. Was re-banded. Happy to be in band 1 with a, hopefully, good teacher and with my sweets! Pissed off to be in band 1 with him and his gang who is just another bunch of stuck up students!
Maths. "I change to your form teacher ah!" How lame can you get? "I change back to be your Maths teacher ah!" Seriously, Mr Lim needs help with his lameness.
History. Nothing fun so am not gonna elaborate more on it.
After lessons, waited for my 3, 2-3 sweets for ard an hour. Haiyoh! And yes, that yearbook kan! The SJAB nyer photo suck seh! Cuz it's like, we were very god-damn tired after that heritage trail than took that photo and they showed that photo. Tak faham tak aper!
And they should put colours to it. (: Much nicer and live-er. Hehe!
Oh and my new computer table is here~
I have written my thoughts with love
toodles~
GO 4-1 FOR WHAT? NYEHAHA! I LOVE MY CATCHPHRASE! COPYRIGTED!!!