June 21, 2007
For real.
I have a family of 17, including myself. We are really rich and stays at a bungalow. We are very happily together! My parents are the type of people to die for. My siblings, 5 of them are happily married. I'm the 6th child and I have 9 younger siblings which consist of a pair of twins. My friends, they are the ones I really have now. The YBs and the 5 darlings I've known since last year.
Now my friend, that is my fantasy family. Ever heard of people imagining things they really want by their side? No? You've heard one now.
***
How irritated will you get when you get stuck on a composition. I know how to start. I know how to continue. I don't know how to end. Sad case.
OUH! I'm going out tomorrow! For project and this time, it's not a lie. (:
I'm turning to an angel okeh!
I miss camp. Everytime the ad GATSBY played, it'll remind me of camp. Of the performance the Instructors did. Everytime I get bored, I'll do the clapping thing, it'll remind me of camp. Of Quebec.
Okeh, main point, I miss CAMP! ):