June 22, 2007
Science Project, all done!
WOOOOOO!
My day, I woke up as early like normal then watched SCTV and RCTI like normal. Then all the normal teevee shows for holidays lah. Sadly though, Iffah was already awake so it wasn't as quiet as it has always been.
Got ready and travelled to Marsiling for Amirah's house! I don't know who's late but she owe us a treat. Right Ha... (:
So, Haziqah, Liyana, Farah, Amirah and me were making noises like don't know what. And we punked Sham using Mirah's account. HAHA! Then we started with stares and more stares after that and ended with WOOO! And thank god I caught Double Happiness! HAH! Screw Philip, he should have died and I would be smiling like a retard.
Accompanied Farah to the library. First, we headed to The toilet. HAHA! And the tune is catchy so I feel like singing it now. Or maybe not. Heh!
So I reached home at 7.20! Wowee! Nag free lah seh!
I'm not done with homework. Pfft. 2 bananas completed the assignments. And that Haziq kaaaaaaaan, tak puas hati ni. Never mind! We shall see each other at Battledome laaaaah! And I want to win like, for once! Chit.
Now lets see, what should I continue with now? Maths laaaaah, my writing assignment like fug and I want to rewrite!
Sexyback Quebec! Screw Maths. *Pulls hair and bangs on the drawer* (:
Sweet Love
Toodles.