August 15, 2007

AS, I think I should forget about you.

I love this picture! (:
Yes, I will try my best to forget. I have too. Day was okeh I guess. Homec test was manageable since Sister helped me memorise the 8 factors to consider stuff. And now, I'm trying to crack my brain on what to cook for practical which is practically in 2 weeks time. Sheeeesh. I know I mentioned I found a recipe for myself but no, I can't do that because it doesn't have any meat in it. ): The rest of the day was find. Caught up in a dilemma, that sucked. On a happier note, no Malay test because we had the MOC between WRSS and SP stuff. So yes, postponed. Again. Stayed back to do English project which was fuuuun. Farah's highlighter has many different smells. *Sigh* I like the purple one! Sadly though, it caused my nose to be itchy. Heh! Hip Hop tomorrow. I need Hidayah. No wait, she told me she forgot all the steps also. HAHA! (: That would be settled tomorrow lah. Now lets see, it's time for me to search high and low for my First Aid book because there's a re-examination for FA on Friday. Wtf. Bahahaha! Ouh, Quran exam getting closer. This Saturday. *Gasp* Mum said that all SJ activity on that day will have to stop so, I'm giving the rehearsal a miss. (: Yey! Hmm.. Okeh, I want my Kak Shidah. HAHA! Pestering is not over yet! I'm in the pestering mood you see. (;
Toodles