It’s getting a little bad. Horrible in fact.
School is currently tight in controlling people moving in and out of school due to the orange alert for influenza A H1N1. Though it felt like visiting someone in the prison, I guess it was worth the wait. (:
Flu might just be one of the symptoms but for my case, I think it’s going to be quite hard to tell. I can get flu anytime. And I really mean anytime. Morning due to the coldness. Afternoon due to mixture of cold and hot. Night due to late sleeping. Oh yes, seeing me with flu is practically normal.
Lighter side of life, Issac and Shabnam were being noisy.
Issac: Selfish!
Me: Oh no. I sell prawn. Eh Issac, don’t lame!
Issac: Shabnam! *Complains*
Help me people. I’m stuck between two lame people.
Brighter side? I don’t fall asleep easily. And the best part is, I get to talk!
*Smiles widely*
History paper this Friday. I don’t know why but I’m excited for it! Hehe! Maybe because I end school at 0930. EHEM!
Daddy said I might be able to get my camera on Friday night. As long as I convert from POSB to Maybank Islamic banking as soon as possible.
HEHE.
I realise, it’s been quite some time since I last talk to my Love. I miss my Love. ):
Sweet Love
Toodles.