I was walking down the stairs and suddenly Mr See pops from God-knows-where.
*PANIC face*
Physics was so horrifying. Chemistry tomorrow. It’s easy to get things into my head for Chemistry. Just imagine Mama Siti pulling ears and turning violent. That easy. (: But the results may vary.
*Points to title*
I think it’s of no surprise. Considering how I suck at Physics. ):
Sometimes, even your greatest friend needs time to show off their skill. So I guess we cannot hate them for doing so because sometimes, we don’t realise that we do the same to them.
I survived 2 hours of EMaths Paper 1. The starting questions were surprisingly easy that I started to have hallucination of paper 2 being supeeeeeeeeeeer difficult. Then, I suddenly thank God the paper started to be difficult because it means that there’s still hope for paper 2.
Suddenly, hippopotamus.
Now, we should start memorising all the weird acronyms for all the Chemistry stuff. Sigh.
Oh and yesterday’s post is random. Someone keeps complaining about it. Nabeh.
Sweet Love
Toodles.