March 30, 2007

Oh right, shitos!

I'm sorry for being so emotional today in school. Some may know the reason and some may not. So here it goes, HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY TO KAK ATIKAH!. May all you wishes come true. Schools are now too stressful. First two periods was Malay. Rushed through my english worksheet and also malay worksheet. Everything was not well done and so, I don't care. English was a total rush. I hate to get into groups. It's where those things begin. I did the writing and thinking with the help of Wesley! And Yu Juan and Ying Ying did the huge drawings. Wrote the report at the last 5 minutes and it proves that I write much slower than that time. HEH! Maths was so stressful. While Mr Lim was going through 7g, I was busy doing corrections on 7f and doing 7h. And not forgetting, I was trying to concentrate on board also. Ouh, multi-tasking is such fun. IPW. The time that I forced myself to stay awake to finish up collating all those shits sheets. Ouh, high I was and the only words I have for them all are vulgarities. Tsk. I'm not your dumping ground where all your bloody works go to. I have had enough but really, I am feeling pityful for you guys that I just had to sacrifice myself for the sake of the group. I'm sorry I sound harsh but really, I don't wish to repeat the things that had happened just now. And really, that was not the real-angered me that you have seen. I can be much worse than that if this carry on.
Sweet love
Toodles~