March 25, 2008

Because you don't seem to care.

Heh! *POINTS to no one*

It's rather common nowadays. Many leaving a six letters to a four letters. And do this people even wonder, will the four letters last that long? Nothing in this world is great when you are without this six letters. Who will be the one's that lends you a shoulder to weep on when you lost your four letters? It has always been six letters. So why? Why dump six letters one side once you have four letters? Is it worth it?

"Good character is more to be praised than outstanding talent. Most talents are, to some extent, a gift. Good character, by contrast, is not given to us. We have to build it piece by piece- by thoughts, choice, courage and determination."

-John Luther-

And that includes a decision making that everyone has to be responsible for.

***

I am so superbly sleepy. Woke up at around 5.30 and got to school for the NE meeting. Urgh. It's rather tiring lah. Sit there stoning while listening but I need energy to do all those you know. Heh! (: So yes, even reporting at 6.45 doesn't seem to get everything settled. But at least, some one was there to enlighten the surroundings. *Shows heh! emoticon*

So anyway, PE was running as always. Next week is the trial round already and here I am, still failing. Tsk. English was nothing much. More than half of the class was dead. I mean sleepy and tired. And thus, we went through the oh-so-many worksheets that we did for the past periods.

Emaths was a torture. After being tired, you are feed with food, then you get sleepy. I can't get my eyes open that I had difficulties concentrating. Urgh. Malay was nothing. Did group work for advertisement. And I know what you said.

After school, sorted out SJAB camp again. We have lots of things to think about and it's rather difficult to do this when you have no life. ): Meeting and public duty tomorrow. My goodness, I'm overloaded with things. I have yet to search for people to do duties for these two days. Gaah! So stress. Oooops! Challenged! And I have yet to do my oh-so-yesterday Malay homework. Eee! So leceh.

And I changed placed with myself yesterday. (I didn't shift *DUH*) So yes, currently in between two noisy people; Yvonne and Hao Yang. Aiyoooh! But at the very least, I'm wide awake throughout lessons. Okeh, not entirely perhaps.

Alright done. I want to sleep at the canteen because why? Because it works! I have no life.

Sweet Love

Toodles.