March 27, 2008

Leave your marks wherever you go.

It's not life if you don't go through some pain. (:

School is getting better I guess. Apart from the constant headache I get once they mention 'Public Duty.' Urgh. And also not forgetting the word homework and test(s).

Anyway, other than the investiture itself, Mrs Kok's story about the pencil was nice. And yea, I picked up two of it and rephrase it somehow. *Points to post title and first sentence of the post.*

Had a period or so for Chemistry and thus, we almost finished covalent bonding and ionic bonding stuff. I think I'm starting to prefer Chemistry than to Physics. Oooops! EMaths was the things we did yesterday. And I have seriously forgotten lots of area and volume formulas. It is so totally bad! ):

Biology is getting fun-er! (: I think because Mr Chong has stop 'picking' on me and also because the topic on nutrients is fun. Like I-have-no-idea-how. And thus, I must score the next Biology test.

*MSN sound* Right..

EMaths again and we continued studying. Celebration for winning the debate tomorrow! (: Mummeh decided to buy Canadian pizza for us and I certainly don't look forward to tomorrow due to various reasons. Erm, lol?

Break2 was so noisy. Spent my break at 3Zest and I was tortured with perasan people. Aiyoooh! AMaths next and I'm getting the hang of chapter 3.3 already. (: Nice or what? Then Zhi Wei and Hao Yang got noisy. Aiyooooh!

Me: I need eraser! Eh dammit! I cannot survive if I lack of stationary! HaoYang: Serious arh? HaoYang: You have 3B pencil? You have pen? ZhiWei: You have ballpoint pen? You have 2B pencil?

Doesn't that classify under pens and pencils which comes under stationery? Wth.

Rushed down to pack first aid kit then all of a sudden, the 'lightning risk' light started to flash. %#$#$@!@#!@#~@#!!!

Stayed at SJAB room and thus, I decided to do my AMaths instead of sitting down there makan anggur. So yes, I'm done with exercise 3.3 yaww!

I have lots of pictures in my phone and I am so lazy to upload them all in this post. Awwh.

Anyways, apart from partnering with Fabian and maybe-sleeping-at-canteen, I'm practically not looking forward for the camp because losing out 4 days of lessons means a lot to me. Especially losing out on AMaths and Physics and Chemistry and Biology and EMaths and Social Studies and Malay and whatever else. GASP! That's totally a lot you know. Can die arh!

Sweet Love

Toodles.