You can guess. Hmph. (:
Hello! I am so tired and sleepy and can just doze of any moment now. (:
Guess what? After the long awaited trip, I finally went to Malaysia with my new passport. *Ehem*
So woke up super early in the morning to avoid the traffic jam but what luck, we were stuck for almost 2 hours when in the first place, we went at around 8.15 am. Tight security like forever. But this has got to be the worst that I have ever faced. Who cares right?
As Mdm Jas suggested, I brought along my 'Holy book of EMaths' to mug in the car while waiting to get through. Hehe! And I covered like half of the book while waiting. (:
After getting through, went straight to Danga Bay to have our brunch with Cik Siti and Alia. (: And sorry but I think eating at Singgah Selalu is somehow rather expensive because imagine eating for RM60 just for 7 people and we didn't even take a lot. That would be approximately S$30. Wow. Can always give me the money to save for my PSP and laptop.
After Dad's car finally finished getting washed at around 11 or 12, headed to Taman Mawar for Cik Siti's home and we did some measurements for our clothes. HEHE! I'm getting two new pairs~ Yey~
Headed to Panglima C condominium after that to visit my cousin's Late mother in-law's house. On the way I slept like one log that even after we reached, I was literally dragged out of the car by Mum because I couldn't open my eyes.
Headed home at around 4 and thank God it was a smooth journey else I would be regretting the fact that I didn't bring my 'Holy book of AMaths'.
And now, I have got nothing better to do other than sleeping. And currently, I have Laksa awaiting for my arrival at the hall. Teehehehehe! (:
I'm not coming to school tomorrow.
*MSN sound* Right..
Toodles.