April 17, 2008

It's not going to be a final goodbye right?

Tilt your head to wherever.

I'm in a super bored mode. And not to mention super pissed too.

Been doing the stuff that needs to be done by Saturday since yesterday and right now, Aishah and I are still cramping our brains about it. But it's okeh right? They will appreciate them all and the looks on their faces will be my rewards. (:

Anyway, enough on those stuff. I'm just so pissed off right now. Who does he think he is? Whenever he said he wants to use the computer, I have to log off and when I go out, does he comes in immediately to use it? No. So does that mean that this "work" he is doing is important? Obviously no.

Motherfucking asshole. Just like many kiddies I know, you only know how to complete about fuck. Tsk. Pathetic.

Anyway, who cares about him when he doesn't care about others. So yes, who cares?

Tomorrow is Friday which means the whole Sec3 cohort is coming back! It's a good thing because I will get to see my classmates and friends again. The bad thing about that is there will be no more quiet moments during school hours. And a superbly long queue at the canteen and toilet will be filled so quickly. Ergh! ):

So I'm going to be busy and tired for Friday and Saturday, so expect less update here. (:

Sweet Love

Toodles.