November 14, 2007

Fuck, IMY so badly.

So just sit, and let your mind run freely. (:

I need to go out! I'm so super bored. Like who wouldn't be? I'm bored of Internet *Surprise!* I'm bored of the television too. So I'm thinking of a topic to blog about. Like, hair. Face. No way. I'm so not going to talk about that.

Oh, did you know? I miss 2e1. ): Fuck nyer! But yes, I miss them lah! BH still have not decided on the date and place. HAHA! For the BBQ I mean. I'm thinking of 211207 @ East Coast. (:

So anyway, I have absolutely nothing to talk about. Oh and someone stole my connection. That is why I'm getting my disconnection again.Pfft.

Lets do some copy pasting of conversation since I have nothing to talk about.

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: gimme a topic to talk about so that i can blog so that I wont be doing tt again - Haziq says: abt how cute haziq is -Nasirah Syruplicious says: in 5 secs - Haziq says: abt how ull miss him next year -Nasirah Syruplicious says: errr -Nasirah Syruplicious says: not suitableeeee - Sushelle [: says: hw u feel abt matthew .

This people. -.- So it's something like this. And the last word is actually an emoticon that will look so wrong at blogger. (:

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: Taufik Batisah is pronounced as HOT! melt!

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: *EHEMEHEM* pronounced as FORGET *HMPH

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: Nasirah pronounced as SWEET *swing

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: YB pronounced as LOVED *love

-Nasirah Syruplicious says: Shidah and Yana pronounced as MISSED *sob

Gosh, I'm so bored. Okeh, lets habbo jom!

Sweet Love

Toodles.