November 28, 2007

HB Dad. Thank you for nothing.

Is anyone bored to death? Habbo is down for maintenance. Tsk.

Anyway, there's 2 days away till camp. I'm sorry for writing all about camp for the past few days but hey! I dread camp and read: This is my blog. *Shows heh! emoticon*

Sister owes me a game of monopoly. So yes, I shall wait like for next week.

Since Nabila doesn't want me to countdown till camp (awww!), let me count down till end of course torture. That would be like 10 days to go. Shout woweee!! (:

I'm bored. I have come to the conclusion that Solitaire is really boring. I also have come to the conclusion that someone in this house are just plain judgemental. Now that is certainly what I hate.

He is what he wants to be. You don't have to care. Why do you always have to be so negative towards his behaviour? Why do you have to always be negative towards my behaviour? Yes, he did you wrong but have you ever thought that you are the reason he is likewise? Have you ever thought why I am like what I am? Have you two think what you have done to make us what we are?

Stop complaining. Stop judging. If you think you have done your part, then you must have. Just not enough.

Stop thinking how to manage us. You won't be able to manage us that well. You were never there. What were you doing when I was receiving my very first external award? Where were you when I needed emotional support? Where were you that June day? Where were you all this while after a long day at work? Where were you? Will you tell me, have you ever been there for me?

Stop judging my friends. They were the ones supporting me right from the start. They were there for me when I needed them. They are my everything. I really am nothing much without them, I don't deny that.

Happy Birthday Dad. Thank you for nothing. Really.