November 26, 2007

I want to splurge!

Currently, I'm rummaging through Kak Naf's MP3. It's damn pathetic lah. Ntah aper lagu si cik kak tu sumbat kat dalam. And all of a sudden, that thing got stuck and the battery got low. Sheeesh! On a second thought, I think I don't want to have any mp3. Just give me a mp3 phone will do. HEHE!

Early in the morning, after getting myself out of the toilet, straightaway towards the main door and picked up the newspaper. Didn't I tell you that I am suddenly interested in newspapers? HEH! While reading, the coffee was staring. Not so hot no so cold. To die for. (:

If they wear life jacket at a well-known area, then they should have wore them at the area they are not that familiar with. Yes, distract your movement but hey, to win or to be alive? But yea, deep condolences for the family of the five.

I was listening to a Malaysian radio station while reading a newspaper. Coincidentally, it was about Pedra Branca. And all of a sudden, the 'advertisement' said Solat Hajat supaya Pedra Branca dimiliki oleh Malaysia. Truly, if it really belongs to Singapore, no matter how many days of solat hajat, Malaysia won't get the island. If it really belongs to Malaysia, then it will be.

You know what? I miss YB and my splurging buddies. Anybody up for a splurgy day? I need to splurge for camp stuff anyway. And all that shall be done with Dad and Mum at Woodlands Checkpoint. (: Hey, the stuff are good and cheap. I go for expensive and good stuff! I go for cheap and good stuff! Give me good stuff and I'll love you! (:

And yes, I still dread camp. ): And yea, I'm bored and dreading camp.

Sweet Love

Toodles.